Thursday 14 August 2014

Current Scrub: Soap&Glory The Scrub of Your Life

Hello!

Currently, I am using Soap&Glory The Scrub of Your Life as my body scrub. I like to use it at least twice a week, specifically just before shaving.


On the most part, I like this scrub. There is a lot in there, you don't have to use a lot and it does the job well of removing dead skin. As I said above I like to use it before I shave and I believe it helps give a better shave and prevents ingrown hairs. Furthermore I have found that I get a lot less dry skin on my arms now than I used to.

The exfoliant particles are also pink in colour which match the colour of the packaging; making it one of those small minor things that make the product even nicer.

The only problem for me really is the smell. I know the scrub doesn't claim to have a particular scent or anything but it just isn't overall pleasant. I am not saying it is unbearable or that it smells really badly, I am just saying the smell isn't super appealing. However this is only a little fault that I can find with the scrub which is really good as a review goes.

Overall I like this scrub and I will continue using it. I probably won't buy it again as I would like to try other scrubs and I have already got an ultimate favourite (Scrub Scrub Scrub from Lush) but if I was running out of products to try I'd definitely buy it again. I would also buy it for a gift for someone.

Have you used it? What do you think? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment