Tuesday 14 October 2014

Halloween Nail Art: Dripping Blood

Hey Guys!


Here is a super easy and quick nail art idea for Halloween I have to share with you. I did this last year and could not resist doing it again!

1. Paint your nails with a base coat. To help make the blood look more 'wet' looking you could use a matte coat. However, you do not have to do this- I didn't!

2. Grab a tool with a rounded point (I used the end of a paint brush) and dip it in to red nail polish. Then, carefully dot three dots near the bottom of your nail at different heights.

3. If needed get more nail polish on to the tool and slowly drag a line from a dot to the top of your nail. Ensure you leave spacing between each line.

4. After you have done your three lines, join them up at the top by using the dotted tool to add curved lines. This really gives the effect of dripping blood!

5. Put on a top coat to the blood. I highly recommend a high shine top coat to make the blood look wet! If you used a matte base coat underneath this will really stand out against it.

And that's it! What do you think? Also, what are you going as for Halloween? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment