Tuesday 7 October 2014

Lush Wishlist Part 1: Fireworks Night/Halloween

Hey guys!


Today I am bringing you part 1 out of 2 of my Lush wishlist which has been inspired by all the new seasonal products they have brought out! This time of year is always best for Lush and every year it excites me greatly.
This part is about the Firework night/Halloween products. Fireworks night is something we celebrate in the UK (Google it!) and is also known as Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Night.

1) Sparkly Pumpkin- This bath bomb looks perfect for Halloween! In the shape of pumpkin with a beautiful deep orange and glitter it is bound to be a fun, spooky product!

2) Northern Lights- My favourite type of bath bombs are the ones which go various colours and put on a show for entertainment purposes. The beautiful colours and promise of excitement drawn me instantly to this product and it is the one I would like to get the most.

3) Sparkler- Another bath bomb that promises fun. I cannot wait to use this on Fireworks Night!

Do you want any of these? Let me know!
Part 2 for the Christmas products will be coming soon. Trust me, that will be a big one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment