Thursday 5 February 2015

Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm & Lip Butter


Hey guys!

I have way too many lip balms to get through so when I saw I had received these for Christmas I thought "That's 2 more to add to my long list of balms to get through" but it turns out I am really glad to have gotten these.

The formula for these are amazing. They slide on beautifully without any drag and are super moisturising that you'd think it would stay on the surface of your lips without soaking in for ages but they don't! They are fantastic for really chapped lips and will soak in a decent amount time so you don't have to wait long to put on lipstick afterwards.

I prefer the lip balm stick as it is quicker to put on in the mornings and doesn't mean you have to dig into it and get balm underneath your nails (a common problem for me!) however I LOVE the way the lip butter looks! I don't know what it is but it looks so satisfying opening the tin and running your finger over the balm!

I really congratulate Nivea on the perfect formula it is the best I have found in lip products! Usually my holy grail is for lip balm is Carmex but I think I have found an even better one! If I didn't already have so many lip balms to get through I would certainly repurchase them and no doubt I will recommend them to others or give as a little filler present!

Have you used the Nivea lip balm/lip butter?





No comments:

Post a Comment